Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
- ...rist]] outlook on selecting them. I.e. In order to prove his falsification theories, he tries to find data to support them while ignoring those that refute the ... accumulated and not considering the significance of all the falsification theories they used to espouse before they were debunked in turn.2 KB (238 words) - 15:49, 3 May 2010
- ...will try to falsify them in order to avoid deluding himself. Only if those theories survive falsification will they be accepted. ...l towards a theory at the start, unlike starting positive to it like the [[Conspiracy theorist]] or negative to it like the [[Denialist]] based on some kind of g4 KB (638 words) - 15:55, 3 May 2010
- ...o arrive in a very long time, “Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed” is a conspiracy-theory rant masquerading as investigative inquiry. ...wants this movie to free people to ask questions about science, but the ID theories he defends would close off inquiry with nonanswers.67 KB (11,144 words) - 18:37, 2 January 2010
- =Engaging Creationists: A Conspiracy of Dunces and Trolls= ...s across the country, not because it is a viable "alternative" to existing theories that have held up to centuries of scientific scrutiny, but instead because10 KB (1,719 words) - 21:41, 19 December 2010
- ...011/12/23/ron_paul_on_the_trilateral_commission.html Ron Paul's conspiracy theories continue with his concern over the secret agenda of the Trilaterial Commiss ...quest letters] - Ron Paul claims the new monetary designs are part of some conspiracy and he's holding onto his old wrinkled money, or as Paul Puts it, "A financ49 KB (7,628 words) - 20:50, 29 May 2012
- ...aining religious wackos who seems to have an unlimited array of conspiracy theories. ... condemning Catholicism, the Pope and the American government as a Satanic conspiracy behind events such as 9/11, Pearl Harbor and the Kennedy assassination. Tra4 KB (663 words) - 02:14, 23 September 2008
- ... conspiracy of some kind would have to have been operating, and conspiracy theories can almost never withstand [[Occam's razor]].25 KB (4,251 words) - 22:20, 19 February 2012
- ...http://guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/jul/31/1 US base leads poll's top conspiracy theories], The Guardian, 31/7/08</ref><ref>[http://thaindian.com/newsportal/world/50 ...and on the Moon?" in 2001,<ref name="fox">[http://imdb.com/title/tt0277642 Conspiracy theory: Did we land on the Moon?], Nash Entertainment, 2001</ref> NASA rele139 KB (21,438 words) - 10:10, 15 September 2010
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!