Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
When creationists attack
Enjoy this video montage of creationists attacking the theory of evolution. How many lies and logical fallacies can you identify?
How many falsehoods can you identify?
- Man came from monkeys
- No, both man and monkey came from a common ancestor
- If man came from monkeys why do monkeys still exist?
- Evolutionary theory does not dictate that an evolving species would replace a predecessor species; they aren't mutually exclusive.
- How can something come from nothing?
- Evolutionary theory has nothing to do with the creation of life. Apples and oranges. If you want to talk about how life may have been created, that's an entirely different subject that any creationist probably knows nothing about.
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!