Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
Shunning is a social punishment designed to inflict mental pain upon people who have fallen into disfavor of a religion or deconversion. It is a traumatic experience.
- deconversions - Stories of people and their experiencing wrestling with faith
- Shunning: A Part of Jehovahs Witnesses Faith
- Scientology Disconnection
- Mormon Shunning
- How to Leave the Old Apostolic Lutheran Church
- Committee on Religious Shunning (Video testamonies.)
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!