Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
- ...ution; neither do "separation of powers," "interstate commerce," "right to privacy," and other phrases describing well-established constitutional principles. ...icial uses the office to advance religion, someone is offended. The wisest policy is one of neutrality.9 KB (1,377 words) - 18:22, 11 June 2009
- ...ercise or establishment of religion; (B) any claim based upon the right of privacy, including any such claim related to any issue of sexual practices, orienta ...s every bit as crazy as Newt Gingrich’s absolutely insane anti-judiciary policy proposals. And it is an absolute deal-breaker for me."<ref>The Best Reason49 KB (7,628 words) - 20:50, 29 May 2012
- ...ice religion or choose not to, equal protection, due process, and right to privacy. ...protects GLBT civil rights through impact litigation, education and public policy work.20 KB (2,834 words) - 11:57, 8 October 2016
- .../2011/11/foreign-policy-experts-agree-with-ron-pauls-controversial-foreign-policy/</ref> in either party. The good news ends there. ...e to criminalize birth control, the penumbras of individual protections of privacy as explicated by William O. Douglas would disappear.7 KB (1,092 words) - 22:10, 2 December 2011
- ...ing to widespread media coverage of its contents.<ref>Article on Ottaviani policy of silence [http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/08/07/1060145760398.html ...eport, however, did not identify any abusers by name because of a right-to-privacy lawsuit by the Christian Brothers order. The highest ranked official of the60 KB (9,143 words) - 14:53, 13 December 2011
- ...ed closely with the Christian organization, Americans for a Sound AIDS/HIV Policy. The group maintained AIDS was "God's judgment" against homosexuals, spread ...ardt said that he will consider science on climate change but that Trump's policy opinions that prioritize jobs could outweigh scientific conclusions.[http:/30 KB (3,940 words) - 06:44, 25 September 2018
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!