Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
- ...rhetoric (appeals to emotion) or another form of faulty logic. While these arguments also possess a particular form, ''one cannot tell from the form alone'' tha ...ional beliefs. In other words, learning logic won't only help you win some arguments, but it may help you to live a healthier life in general! Cognitive and REB113 KB (19,125 words) - 15:47, 22 February 2012
- ...can be found in the [[Theological_Criticisms#Arguments Against Scripture | Arguments Against Scripture]] section. ...d have a military capability. This is an exact description of the European Economic Community today (the EEC), which has already adopted the one-currency syste46 KB (8,077 words) - 21:42, 19 December 2010
- ...the principle driving force, more fundamental than all their political and economic pretensions. Militant atheism is not merely incidental or marginal to Commu [[category:historical arguments]]8 KB (1,177 words) - 04:35, 29 November 2011
- ::Strawman arguments often [[One-dimensional thinking|paint the world in black and white]], also ...often grossly inaccurate. These types of cases make for perfect straw man arguments (assuming people do not do their own investigating to realize the networks11 KB (1,757 words) - 20:53, 24 April 2010
- of the United States Budget under his economic plan) and totally [[category:theological arguments|Gravel]]3 KB (445 words) - 20:40, 4 March 2009
- ...oritative names, meaningless titles/qualifications, very badly constructed arguments, category errors, logical fallacies etc.. scientific seeming images that th ...r mind racism, homophobia, colonialism, world history, psychology, trauma, economic oppression. Everyone, absolutely everyone could be wealthy, happy and in l59 KB (10,024 words) - 17:11, 12 November 2010
- When drought and grasshopper infestations produced desperate economic conditions in Utah (or Deseret, as the Mormons called the territory), Brigh [[category:historical arguments]]37 KB (6,222 words) - 15:46, 2 October 2011
- ...ces produced in the United State in one year) an accepted indicator of our economic health is distorting the true picture of our economy – it makes no distin ...l well-being. But the GDP isn't all it's cracked up to be, and fails as an economic indicator in several different areas:4 KB (618 words) - 01:58, 24 November 2010
- ...an miracleworker "healing" a sick slave or child -- it became socially and economic advantageous to convert. When the Emperor finally converted to Christianity [[category:historical arguments]]7 KB (1,144 words) - 02:06, 24 November 2010
- ...n implemented bold new political and economic initiatives. His supply-side economic policies, dubbed "Reaganomics," (later called "Voodoo economics" by George ====Reagan's responsibility for the 2000-era economic depression====39 KB (6,370 words) - 14:44, 12 August 2019
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!