Would you like to add or edit content here? Here's how you can have an account!
It's a miracle
Revision as of 09:31, 5 April 2012 by Pile
Please note that we're not insensitive to the plight of these people. It is indeed sad that tragic things happen to good-intentioned people. If anything we're pointing out that there is no logic or rationality to these chains of events, and the existence of any omnipotent God, makes these situations even more tragic and inconceivable.
- Heralded "Miracle" toddler found in the wreckage of tornado, dies in hospital
- Wall Street Journal calls the rescue of the miners trapped in Chile 75% science and 25% miracle.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703673604575550521510542814.html" rel="nofollow" title="Source">[ref]
- Giant Jesus monument between Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio, on I-75, a six-story King of Kings statue featuring Jesus coming out of a lake with hands raised in front of the Solid Rock Church in Monroe, Ohio, was struck by lightning and completely destroyed.
- Rescuer claims god led him to lost girl in swamp. Still curious why God allowed girl to go missing in the first place? Or is it God's will for all the other lost people to perish?http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/04/14/florida.girl.rescued/index.html" rel="nofollow" title="Source">[ref]
- West Virginia hoping for a "miracle" recovery of four still-missing miners in mine disaster that has so far killed 25 miners.
- 35 year-old Evangelical Christian Pastor calls brain tumor and radiation/chemotherapy a "test from God." He has always preached that God will bring both joy and suffering but is only recently learning to experience the latter.
- Contaminated "Holy Water" - More than 100 Russian Orthodox believers have been hospitalized after drinking holy water during Epiphany celebrations in the eastern city of Irkutsk, an official said Monday.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/25/contaminated-holy-water-s_n_435098.html" rel="nofollow" title="Source">[ref]
- A woman who "dies" while giving birth is brought back to life (using modern medical technology) and it's hailed as a "miracle". 
- A woman who chose not to get on Flight 447, that later crashed and kills its occupants, was heralded as "divine intervention", but then a few days later the woman died in a car accident.http://trueslant.com/jeffkoyen/2009/06/11/final-destination-proves-real-for-would-be-flight-447-passenger/" rel="nofollow" title="Source">[ref]
- 5 Die in Atlanta car crashes leaving church on Easter Sunday, picking up ice cream and cake in their Pastor's car. (May 7, 2009)
- 272 people die in Italian earthquake, but after locating one survivor, "a miracle" of "divine intervention" is announced. (Apr. 10, 2009) 
- In Sao Paulo, Brazil, seven people were killed and at least 50 injured after the ceiling of an evangelical church collapsed. (Jan. 19, 2009) 
- 24 Christians from "Christians of Last Church" died when their bus overturned on the way to a national religious conference (Aug 6th, 2008).
- Famous gospel singer's 5-year-old daughter is killed in the family driveway when older brother runs over her (May 22nd, 2008).
- `Miracle' Marine dies; badly burned in 2005 Iraq blast
- Two parents who prayed as their 11-year-old daughter died of untreated diabetes. (dead link)
- Dozens of people were injured Friday night when part of a floor collapsed during a Christian rock concert at an Abbotsford church (Oct 29th, 2008).
- An 11-year-old girl died after her parents prayed for healing rather than seek medical help for a treatable form of diabetes (March 26th, 2008). 
- Jesus Struck by Lightning (Feb 13th, 2008) 
- A Kentucky woman was bitten by a rattlesnake during a church service as she was handling the snake to prove her faith in God. Woman dies at the hospital. 
- A man shouting "God will save me if he exists", lowered himself by a rope into the big cats’ enclosure in Kiev zoo, Ukraine, when the zoo was packed with visitors. He then took his shoes off and went up to the lions. A lioness knocked him down and severed his carotid artery, killing him instantly (Sunday, 4 June 2006). 
"I've always said that "God" has the greatest gig around.... if he does something for you, he is the greatest guy ever. If he does not do something for you, it's okay, it is just his will. What an awesome setup.... infinite credit, zero blame."
This site costs a lot of money in bandwidth and resources. We are glad to bring it to you free, but would you consider helping support our site by making a donation? Any amount would go a long way towards helping us continue to provide this useful service to the community.
Click on the Paypal button below to donate. Your support is most appreciated!